Take your time


Hi everyone!
Today it’s my time to show you a project on Marte Lab Blog (italian version): I altered the cover of my art journal.

Below all the steps.
Step 1: I glued a piece of fabric, with a gel medium, over the entire surface of my cover, making some folds.


Step 2: I gave the White Gesso


Step 3: I spread some Crackle Paste and I glued a small piece of net paper.


Step 4: I  glued metal embellishments in the front cover.


Step 5: I covered the entire cover with Black Gesso



Step 6: I started coloring the cover with Antique Bronze Stain.



Step 7: I spread the second color on the entire cover: Acrylic Paint Opal Magic Pink-Blue.



Step 8: For the decoration of the cover: I cut a tag from a pink sheet, then I cut out a long narrow strip and a ticket. I gave the Distress Collage Medium Vintage.


Step 9: I assembled all the pieces, adding the photo, the frame and the sentiment, then I glued everything to the cover. I spread the Bronze Age Metallique Wax, on the folds of the fabric and at other points.



I hope you enjoyed it, I had a lot of fun making it!

With this project I also participate in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and A Vintage Journey - BOOK IT.

Elena














Commenti

  1. You really have created a stunning cover! The colour is so beautiful and you have added some wonderful elements - the photo and frame are so lovely!

    Thank you so much for joining in with us at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oh my, this is wonderful! The purples are so rich and gorgeous, and your textures are amazing! Beautiful book!! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs, Maura

    RispondiElimina
  3. Cara Elena, per te che sei nell'occhio del ciclone, possano le tue vele rimanere sempre ben salde e condurti verso orizzonti più sereni.
    Ovviamente la tua tag dimostra che tu non molli e che il tuo cuore vola sempre alto! Grande!
    xoxoxo Lalla... ma sempre Eulalia

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Ops! Il commento era per la tag del 15 marzo 2020... ma va bene lo stesso!
      I tuoi lavori hanno sempre tanta struttura e dimostrano che con la passione si possono raggiungere grandi traguardi.
      Io, nel frattempo, continuo a rincojonimme!! :D

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Post più popolari